Khan- the black lab
Khan is a male black Labrador. His life was with a couple who took great care of him. He was brought up in a quiet home until a baby arrived.
The couple said that Khan didn't take much notice or interest in their baby, however the baby developed an allergic reaction. They preferred to keep their child instead of the dog :)
They are heartbroken to give Khan to another family and want the best for Khan.
He is 2.3 years old. He comes from a breeder and has papers.
He is desexed, chipped, and his vaccinations are up to date.
* Fit and healthy lounge lizzard
* Clean and easy to care
* has a great recall. Comes when called, and has been trained well
* understands English like sit, and to a whistle to come.
* Looks at you (pays you attention)
* travels well in a car, and waits patiently while you are in the shops.
* toilets outside
* walks well on a lead but at times needs reminding to be beside you if you just start out in the morning
* able to put your hands in his food bowl without the need to worry.
* sit and LOOKS at you before eating.
* stays in the backyard. Respect fences, and has not jumped our 6 foot fences. (not sure if he could ever jump that high!)
* no fear of water. Good swimmer.
* CATS! We have never seen him chase a cat, but I'm sure, like all dogs, he would show interest. Can he live with cats? probably not.
* friendly with the public and doesn't harrass people (ie jumping up on them) when on a walk. He is friendly with smaller dogs but can be a bit bossy with larger one
Bonus: Client prices are applicable for homestays for Bones. He knows us, and is welcome to stay subject to availability.
Interested? Email us on email@example.com or ring us on Chch 389 4065