Buddha is a Bearded Collie
Age: He is 4 years old
He is desexed, chipped, and his vaccinations are up to date.
History: Buddha comes from a great family who were worried that he wasn't getting on with their smaller dog but he was with us at Pet Expo, walked with other people nicely, gets on with our homestay dogs at our house, and we do not have any concerns.
* Fit and healthy
* Clean and easy to care: we can comb him, pat him anywhere
* He knows to sit, down, stay.
* He loves people and wants to stay around them when off lead.
* travels well in a car * toilets outside
* walks well on a lead * able to put your hands in his food bowl without the need to worry.
* waits patiently for his food.
* has four legs on the ground when greeting someone
* stays in the backyard. Respect fences, and has not jumped our 6 foot fences.
* friendly other dogs.
* stays indoors on his own
* when he came to us, he howled outside but is now quite comfortable staying outside while we are in the house.
$500.00 Price includes: * 4 weeks of dog training class (worth $80) or 1 hour of private training on pick up.
* lead (worth $10)
* new dog toy (worth up to $30) (price can be negotiable depending on the family's circumstances)