Chai needs a home (listed April 24, 2010)
Chai is a 6 year old neutered male Cocker Spaniel that lived in Wellington and Christchurch. He's a lovely dog that is full of energy. He loves to play with other dogs and has gone to Doggie Day Care.
The reason for rehoming is that the owner couldn't spent as much time as she wanted with Chai.
Some of the great qualities he has are:
• Fit and healthy
• very curious, and has his nose to the ground
• understands English like sit when feeding, come when called, down, fetch, leave it (and may know other words which we aren't aware of.
• Looks at you (pays you attention)
• keeps his 4 paws on the ground when he meets you
• great in a car
• respects other dogs and doesn't want an argument.
• toilets outside, and barks him bum in the bush to hide his doos
• does not resource guard (while eating his food, I was able to bring my hands to his food. Very important to know if you have kids)
• friendly with the public and other dogs while off-leash
Chai has been in our care since Saturday April 24th and we are still getting to know him. If you would like to meet him, get in contact with us, and we'll set a day/time. We introduce our potential new family to our dogs at Porritt Park. We pride ourselves with giving our dog for rehoming a chance to settle with their new owners..